100 Acres Reserve
Why get involved?
- Become an observer and learn more about biodiversity in the 100 Acres Reserve.
- Help monitor how climate change and its impacts on seasonal changes are affecting our wildlife.
- Make a real difference in your local community while having fun!
How to get involved?
- Download the ClimateWatch app or print off the recording sheets and field guide. Then start looking!
If you use the paper option, make sure to upload your sightings here on the website.
The data you collect will contribute to the Atlas of Living Australia and help us better understand changes in our environment.
- The trail can be explored for short or long walks, daily or weekly or monthly, it's up to you. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and have some water with you.
This trail was developed in partnership with