Brisbane City Gardens
Our natural environment needs your eyes and ears!
Little is known about the impact of climate change on Australia's plants and animals. The Brisbane City Botanic Gardens is an ideal environment for recording information on species to help bridge the information gap, but we need your help!
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our wildlife.
- Become an observer and help monitor the biodiversity in Brisbane City's Botanic Gardens.
- Download and print a ClimateWatch field guide and recording sheet for Brisbane City Botanic Gardens to spot species that are indicators of climate change and record your observations.
- Make a real difference in your local community!
How to get involved?
- Visit the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens collect a species ID sheet and recording sheet from the Information Centre and walk the trail.
- Also keep an eye out for guided walks of the ClimateWatch trail.
- Want to walk the trail again? Download a recording sheet from this page to mark your observations. Remember to enter all your observations into the ClimateWatch website when you get back to a computer.
- The trail can be explored for short or long walks, it's up to you. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and have some water with you.