Kings Park and Botanic Garden
Our natural environment needs your eyes and ears!
Little is known about the impact of climate change on Australia's plants and animals. Kings Park is an ideal environment for recording information on species to help bridge the information gap, but we need your help!
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our wildlife.
- Become an observer and help monitor the biodiversity in Kings Park.
- Use a ClimateWatch field guide and recording sheet for Kings Park to spot species that are indicators of climate change and record your observations.
- Make a real difference in your local community!
How to get involved?
- Download a recording sheet and species guide from this page to mark your observations. Remember to enter all your observations into the ClimateWatch website when you get back to a computer.
- The trail can be explored for short or long walks, it's up to you. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and have some water with you.
The Kings Park ClimateWatch trail is broken into 3 sections, each with an individual recording sheet combined in one PDF:
- Fraser Avenue
- Forrest Drive