Our natural environment needs your eyes and ears!
Little is known about the impact of climate change on Australia's plants and animals. Scouts WA's Manjedal Activities Centre is an ideal environment for recording information on species to help bridge the information gap, but we need your help!
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our wildlife.
- Become an observer and help monitor the biodiversity at the Manjedal Activities Centre.
- Use a ClimateWatch field guide and recording sheet for Manjedal Activities Centre to spot species that are indicators of climate change and record your observations.
- Make a real difference in your local community!
How to get involved?
- Visit Scouts WA's Manjedal Activities Centre, collect a species ID sheet and recording sheet from the Office, or download and print them from this page.
- Walk the trail with your community group, friends and family, and mark your observations on the recording sheet.
- Remember to enter all your observations into the ClimateWatch website when you get back to a computer.
- The trail can be explored for short or long walks, it's up to you. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and have some water with you.