Our natural environment needs your eyes and ears!
Little is known about the impact of climate change on Australia's plants and animals. Marlee Reserve, Mandurah is an ideal environment for recording information on species to help bridge the information gap, but we need your help!
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our plants and animals.
- Become an observer and help monitor the biodiversity at Marlee Reserve, Mandurah.
- Use a ClimateWatch field guide and recording sheet for Marlee Reserve, Mandurah to spot species that are indicators of climate change and record your observations.
- Make a real difference in your local community!
How to get involved
- Want to walk the trail again? Download a recording sheet from this page to mark your observations. Remember to enter all your observations into the ClimateWatch website when you get back to a computer.
- The trail can be explored for short or long walks, it's up to you. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and have some water with you.