Our natural environment needs your eyes and ears!
Youth exploring the Pannawonica Trail in the Pilbara region of WA.
Little is known about the impact of climate change in Australia. The Pannawonica Trail is an ideal environment for recording environmental changes and will be helping bridge the information gap, but we need your help!
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our native wildlife
- Become a ClimateWatcher and help monitor the biodiversity along the Pannwonica trail
- Make a real difference in your local community!
How to get involved
- Download a recording sheet and species guide here.
- The trail takes about 30 to 60 minutes. Make sure you wear comfortable closed walking shoes, sunscreen and a hat.
The Pannawonica trail was developed with advice and support from