Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
The river red gum provides a habitat for many species. Can you spot the possum's home?
The Royal Botanic Garden Victoria lakes are home to a diverse range of plants and wildlife.
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our wildlife.
- Become an observer and help monitor the biodiversity in Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria.
- Use a ClimateWatch field guide and recording sheet for The Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria to spot species that are indicators of climate change and record your observations.
- Make a real difference in your local community!
How to get involved?
- Download a recording sheet and species guide to mark your observations. Remember to enter all your observations into the ClimateWatch website when you get back to a computer. You can also make observations on your smartphone using the ClimateWatch app. A trail map and recording sheets can be obtained from the Visitor Centre, Observatory Gate.
- The trail can be explored for short or long walks, it's up to you. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and have some water with you.
This trail was developed in collaboration with