Our natural environment needs your eyes and ears!
Little is known about the impact of climate change in Australia. Tom Price, located in the Pilbara region of WA near the Karijini National Park, is an ideal environment for recording environmental changes and will be helping bridge the information gap, but we need your help!
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our native wildlife
- Become a ClimateWatcher and help monitor the biodiversity along the Tom Price trail
- Make a real difference in your local community!
How to get involved
- Download a recording sheet and start walking.
- The trail takes about 1 hour.
- Make sure you wear closed shoes, sunscreen and a hat.