Little is known about the impact of climate change on Australia's plants and animals. Urrbrae Wetlands
, located approximately 6.5km south of Adelaide, South Australia is an ideal environment for recording information on species to help bridge the information gap, but we need your help!
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our wildlife.
- Become an observer and help monitor the biodiversity of Urrbrae Wetlands.
- Make a real difference in your local community!
How to get involved?
- The trail can be explored for short or long walks, it's up to you. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and have some water with you.
- This trail was developed for private use. If you are interested in creating a similar trail, please contact us.